Reconciliation Ministries with Bishop Joseph Garlington
Note: The AM sessions are for Reconciliation Pastors & Leaders only (9am-1pm). The PM services are open to the public (6:30p)
Volunteer Work Assignments
Oversee Flow of Conference [Pastor Carol]
Assist Debbie Garlington (Reconciliation Administrator) and oversee volunteers [Lucille Sutton]
Assist Pastor Barbara and (her armor-bearer) [Tuesday Tate & Sharon Thompson-Hill]
Assist Bishop Garlington and (his armor-bearer) [Paul Bateman & Fred Quarles]
Assist Pastor Clarence (Bishop’s Music Minister) [Pastor AJ & Josh Johnson]
Greeters-2 (Day – Main Entrance):
Greeters-2 (Eve – Main Entrance):
Host/Hostesses-4 (Day – Chapel):
Ushers-8 (Eve – NWM Sanctuary):
Praise Team (Eve Svc): Pastor Carol, Crystal, Ryan, Sharon, Q’Nesia, Josh, Kmart, Pastor AJ, Bass player)
Sound Board (AM Chapel):
Sound Board (PM NWM):
Easyworship (AM Chapel):
Easyworship (PM NWM):
Camera (AM Chapel):
Camera (PM NWM):
Offering (PM NWM): [Therese Tucker & Ernie Duncan]
Prep/Setup continental breakfast for Pastors (AM)
· Patty Barnes, Mom Crowe
· Setup in chapel lobby area (8:30a-1pm). Replenish as needed. Prepare for 100.
o Coffee (decaf & reg) & Tea (hot water) & Juice & Water (suger, sweetners, cream, stirrers, cups, tea bags). Should have 3 urns (coffee reg, decaf, hot water)
o Muffins / Danish / Bagels + condiments (cream cheese, butter)
o Fruit (apples, bananas)
o Snack bars (Oat, fruit-filled, etc.)
o Note: Setup Monday evening for Tuesday morning.
Prep/Setup for Pastors/Leaders lunch (1pm)
· Patty Barnes, Mom Crowe
· Setup fellowship hall/dining room area for lunch, Tuesday morning during morning (NWM class will occupy that space Monday evening until 9:30pm).
· Setup buffet style for lunch.
· Lunch served at 1pm.
· Prepare private area for Bishop Garlington and the board and guest presenters (i.e. Conference table in Bishop Johnson’s office).
Note: we will use Bishop Johnson’s office for Bishop Garlington and Pastor Barbara to unwind before the AM & PM services.
· Volunteer: Need one male and one female host to assist Garlington’s outside office. Will work with their armor-bearers who will communicate their needs.
Transportation (airport/hotel) (AM & PM)
· Pastors Hill picking up Bishop G, Pastor Barbara & Pastor Clarence (Mon, 1:45p)
· Pastors Hill: Bishop G & Pastor Clarence to airport Thursday for 6am flight.
· Pastors Hill: Pastor Barbara to airport Thursday for 9:36am flight.
· Pastors Hill: Transport Bishop G, Pastor Barbara & Pastor Clarence to and from hotel (Embassy Suites, Michigan Road) – morning and evening sessions.
· Nathan picking up Bishop Ron Collett @ 5pm Monday.
· _________________: Bishop Collett to airport Thursday for 12:40pm flight.
· _________________: Transport Bishop Collett to and from morning/eve sessions.
Setup chapel for day sessions (AM)
· Setup and teardown tables and chairs for day sessions (Monday 6:30p)
o 12 table in square setup (head table closest to pulpit) w/48 chairs
o 12 additional tables throughout w/48 chairs
o Dress tables
· Headset mic for Bishop G
· Two (2) wireless mics to pass around or for worship leader
· Keyboard & mic (Pastor Clarence)
· Setup ext cords and power strips for computers around table setup
· Trash cans in chapel lobby and back of chapel
· Addtl Notes: Clean stains on floor & wall stains (under God Did It sign)
Restore chapel after day sessions (Wed-PM)
Altar Workers (PM) to assist Reconciliation Team
Nursery workers (PM)?